Article provided by: Scottsdale Recovery Center
As an addiction victim, you need to consider our rehab in Scottsdale, AZ, right away! At Scottsdale Recovery Center, we know that immediate rehab treatment is essential for overcoming addiction and ensuring a healthy and stable lifestyle post-rehab. If you’ve never been part of any rehab program so far, here is what you should expect:
A stage-based rehabilitation program
The rehab program consists of several recovery procedures, mainly:
- Detoxification – The detox process is the first in line, relying on medication and therapy to stabilize you and cleanse your body and mind of any alcohol or drug-related toxins. We don’t have a detox center, which means we refer our patients to a handful of competent detox facilities in the Scottsdale area.
- Inpatient care – The inpatient program is essential for a safe, smooth, and comfortable rehab experience. Our residential/inpatient program places you in a controlled and home-like setting, allowing you to adopt a healthy and balanced routine, safe from outside triggers and stressors.
- Intensive Outpatient programs (IOP/PHP) – Both IOP and PHP are part of the same rehab program, functioning on an outpatient basis. The treatments serve as social reintegration tools, teaching people healthy lifestyle routines, coping skills, relapse prevention abilities, and physical, mental, and emotional stability.
A structured, holistic recovery program
Unlike other rehabilitation facilities, we have adopted a comprehensive, holistic recovery system providing patients with a well-rounded rehabilitation experience. Some of the programs and services included here are:
- Disease Model and 12-step Program
- Gender-specific treatments and therapies
- Recreative activities like swimming, tennis, basketball, etc.
- Float Tank sessions
- Relapse prevention education groups
- One-on-one counseling sessions
- Family support, etc.
These programs aim to offer a unique recovery experience, promoting physical healing, mental and behavioral stability, and consistent spiritual and emotional rejuvenation. The holistic concept states that the most reliable method of healing is one encompassing multiple disciplines and modalities, each with its unique benefits along the way.
Social reintegration assistance
At our rehab in Scottsdale, AZ, we know that overcoming substance addiction is merely the first step in the rehabilitation process. The final and most demanding step revolves around the idea of relapse prevention and sober living. Our proficient rehab experts will teach you healthy and sober living essentials via counseling sessions, family guidance, and social reintegration assistance.
Some of the skills you will get at our treatment center include:
- Controlling your emotions and behavior
- Countering your negative feelings
- Becoming more positive, balanced, and mature in thinking and behavior
- Understanding your addiction’s underlying causes and addressing them openly
- Manifesting an unbroken will to change into a better, more balanced, and more responsible individual
- Controlling your harmful impulses and learning discipline along the way, etc.
Our rehab in Scottsdale, AZ, will teach you the dos and don’ts of a healthy, sober, and balanced lifestyle post-addiction.
If you’re ready to quit your harmful habits and find a better way in life, our doors are open 24/7. We invite you to Scottsdale Recovery Center to begin the life-transforming process that will infuse your life with new meanings and values.Rehab Scottsdale Az