Article provided by: Virtual Healing, Inc.
Most urban people will have an itching urge to resume their busy lifestyle a few days or weeks following surgery or hospitalization. This constant movement is a core part of the subconscious minds of a majority of adults. The medical world observes that information is a powerful tool for patients seeking a successful recovery. It is vital that the patients own a scheme to guide their instincts on what to eat, resting time and smooth bodily movements to activate the lymphatic system without causing damage.
Virtual Healing Incorporation offers Medical Advice After Surgery. We provide specialized care to patients with chronic illnesses or anyone with a recent discharge from a hospital ward. Our team of nurses offer technical and personalized advice and care to accelerate healing. We encourage our clients to ask questions continuously until they can understand the entirety of our program. Our approach waters down the complexity of understanding handed out professional instructions on a bunch of papers during the discharge.
Our registered nurses offer Medical Advice After Surgery that centers around the following areas.
- A medical physical follow up with tests
- Checkups that prevent infection
- Constant communication with the designated caretaker, such as friends and family
- Follow-ups to encourage a healthier lifestyle
- Analysis of the medical write-ups
- Arranging fluid communication between patients, caretakers, and physicians.
We use HIPAA technology to communicate using telephone and videos. Our health care plan coordinates every facet of a patient’s lifestyle by listening, understanding and directing the provided instructions to offer a holistic answer to all your concerns.
Why should you trust us with your health?
Virtual Healing works with the results of your diagnosis. We determine healthy and professional alternatives to speed up the prescribed medication and healing program. Our health experts key in your basal details such as the heart rate, blood pressure, and weight. Our team of health care providers includes social workers, physicians, pharmacists, therapists, hospice, health agencies, hospice and lifestyle wellness coaches.
What services do we offer?
- We ensure that you take your medication in the correct dosage
- Looking after the health of senior citizens
- Maintaining and checking the mental and social wellness while monitoring the rise of conditions such as anxiety, depression and excessive dependency.
- Weight management to prevent and control occurrence and recovery from illnesses such as cancer, diabetes, hypertension and heart disease.
How can you collaborate with us?
Virtual Healing offers free consultations for up to 15 minutes. Complicated cases may need the interference of our more qualified medics. Follow up emailing support, and personalized recommendation attract a $49 charge. Currently, we do not incorporate insurance into our pay system but accept all credit cards.
Why choose Virtual Healing as your preferred aftercare consultant?
Services encompass every aspect of human existence. We have diversified our care to cater to nurturing a holistic living after discharge from the hospital. Our agenda seeks to ensure that you up to your life in the physical, mental, spiritual and social aspects. We have a flexible healing program that notes and reacts to any red flags. Your healing process is less likely to undergo setbacks with the support of our expert medical team.