Article provided by: Rodgers DermatologyAre you interested in restoring the youthful contours in your face, smoothing away wrinkles and folds that are causing you to look older than you’d like to? Rodgers Dermatology offers Juvederm treatment in their Frisco clinic to help refresh and rejuvenate, for a smoother, more younger appearance.
Juvederm Ultra Plus is composed of a naturally-occurring substance in your skin, making it a great option for replacing lost fullness and recapturing the youth you may be missing. There are several options for cosmetic fillers, however the physicians at Rodgers Dermatology will help you decide which product is right for you based on an evaluation. Juvederm is only one filler treatment offered in the Frisco clinic.
Don’t confuse dermal fillers with Botox, which relaxes the muscles that cause frown lines, crow’s feet and other similar conditions. Dermal fillers, in comparison, add volume and smooth away wrinkles and are mainly used in lines that are not caused by muscle movement. The most common areas where Juvederm is injected are the lips, the nasolabial folds, which is another name for the lines between the nose and the corners of the mouth, and what some call the Marionette lines, or smile lines.
Consider some of the benefits clients enjoy with Juvederm injections:
- Immediate results that can be seen instantly, which, of course, is one of the main reasons why Juvederm is so popular. Since results can be seen directly following the injection, the physician can immediately tell if another injection is needed to achieve the desired results, or whether a single treatment is all that is necessary. With other treatments, the client will have to come in for subsequent treatments- not so with Juvederm.
- The effects are long lasting. In fact, you can expect to enjoy the results of your Juvederm treatment for up to 6 months, sometimes even longer! Juvederm will eventually be absorbed by the body, which is quite safe since it is naturally-occurring.
- Clients find Juvederm in Rodgers Dermatology in Frisco to be a very affordable option, especially when compared with other types of treatments that provide similar results.
- Juvederm does not require patch testing, saving the client a significant amount of time. A typical Juvederm treatment lasts only 15-20 minutes, making it extremely popular as a lunchtime facelift. Most clients can return to work immediately following treatment with no downtime involved.
- Results from Juvederm are exceptionally natural-looking, since there is no incision site and nothing to essentially heal from. Other HA facial fillers are made with granular gels that leave the skin looking lumpy or grainy. Juvederm delivers the smooth, natural look you want.
You can learn more about having Juvederm performed at Rodgers Dermatology in Frisco by calling 972-704-2400. Feel free to call with questions for the staff or to schedule a consultation. If you’d like to take advantage of the low-cost Online Visit, simply go to RodgersDerm.com and click on “Online Visit’ toward the top of the home page. Dr. Rodgers will be happy to discuss your options with you. Juvederm Frisco