Article provided by: Dr. Hillary Webster ND
Our hormones play a significant role in our overall health. Hormone imbalance can affect your overall health and general wellbeing. This can also be the cause of your recurrent health concerns. I am Dr. Hillary Webster, ND, your Toronto based Naturopathic Doctor and hormone advocate. I have dedicated my entire career towards helping individuals understand what’s right for them. Anytime you need to restore your hormones and reclaim your life, my hormone rebalance clinic is the ideal place to turn to.
Who Needs To Visit A Hormone Rebalance Clinic?
Individuals who have hormonal imbalance are the ones that need to visit hormone rebalance clinics. Hormonal imbalance is a condition whereby the body has too much or too little of a certain hormone (the body messengers that tell tissues and organs what to do). These conditions are best treated in hormone rebalance clinics where health personnel who are specialists in the field attend to patients closely until their hormones return to their right levels.
What Are Common Signs Of Hormonal Imbalance?
Hormones play an integral role in the overall health of an individual and when one or two are out of balance, the body can be affected in so many ways. The signs can be different in men and women but the commonest signs include:
- Weight gain
- Dry skin
- Puffy face
- Unexplained weight loss
- Muscle weakness
- Increased thirst frequent urination
- Pool sleep
- Mood fluctuation
- Thinning hair
- Decreased sex drive
- Heavy or irregular period
- Excessive hair on face, chin and other parts of women’s body
- Skin tags
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of muscle mass
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes, etc.
How Can A Hormone Rebalance Clinic Help Me?
A hormone rebalance clinic will help to set your body on the right path again. They will achieve that through the following steps:
- Initial Consultation – where doctors review your specific symptoms and health goals and ascertain if hormone rebalance program is right for you
- Specialized Testing – to assess your production of the different hormones necessary to keep your body system in harmony
- Specialized Treatment – that is based on the result of your test and aimed at correcting your unique hormonal issue(s)
- Follow Ups – consultations to reassess your body and review your treatment until your hormone production is balanced again.
How Long Does It Take To Balance Hormones?
The amount of time it will take a hormone rebalance clinic to fix your hormonal issue will depend on different factors including your age, the nature of your hormonal issue and how long the problem has stayed untreated. In many instances, it will take months to achieve hormonal balance again.
Visit Us Today!
Do you think your hormones are the cause of your recurring health problems? Visit our hormone rebalance clinic today to get real answers about how hormone imbalance affects your life. Dr. Hillary Webster will be available to speak with you and provide suitable answers to your questions and concerns. I serve naturopathic medicine to high performers in Toronto and surrounding GTA. An amazing experience awaits you.