Article provided by: greenglasslabs.com
While cannabis-based products have become quite popular, there's still a lack of consumer education about the different ingredients derived from these plants. Many consumers may think that all products, as long as they’re derived from cannabis compounds, have the same effects. But that's not the case.
At Green Glass Labs, we seek to help consumers distinguish between hemp oil vs cbd oil and other cannabis products. We get products from retail outlets and online sites without involving manufacturers. Then, we send them to laboratories registered by the FDA for chemical analysis to establish what they’re actually made of. Finally, we report our findings on our website. That is how consumers get to understand what is contained in their purchases.
What are the Health Benefits of CBD Oil?
CBD has numerous health benefits, according to its proponents. Some studies also back a number of these benefits, and they include:
- Pain Relief – CBD oil has been used topically to relieve chronic pain. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce inflammation and pain for conditions such as arthritis.
- Improving Skin Health – The oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that enable it to reduce acne on the skin. It also inhibits the excessive production of sebum, which contributes to acne. Other skin conditions that CBD helps with are psoriasis, seborrheic, and atopic dermatitis.
- Improved Mental Health – CBD oil has been widely used as a natural alternative to anxiety and depression medication. Using CBD can also generally improve your mood and calm the mind.
What are the Health Benefits of Hemp Oil?
Hemp oil has the following benefits:
- Better Skin Health – Hemp seed oil has fatty acids and vitamins that are essential in ensuring good skin health. When hemp is topically applied, it can nourish the skin by strengthening it and making it less susceptible to infections. Eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis symptoms can also be reduced by using hemp oil.
- Heart Health – Due to its high nutritive value, hemp oil has been found to improve blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and atherosclerosis. It also contains alpha-linolenic acid, which reduces the risk of heart disease.
Differences Between Hemp Oil and CBD Oil
One main difference between hemp oil and CBD oil is that while hemp oil is derived from hemp plant's seeds, CBD oil is derived from the flowers, leaves, and stalk.
When it comes to its constituent compounds, hemp contains omega-6 fatty acids, such as gamma-linolenic and linoleic acid. Hemp oil has omega-3 fatty acids, which include alpha-linolenic acid. That makes it a suitable dietary supplement. It may also be used as a food oil, but not for frying because of its low smoke point.
CBD oil can either be raw, broad, or full spectrum. Full-spectrum CBD oil contains all the cannabinoids found in cannabis plants. Broad-spectrum oil excludes tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), while raw oil only includes cannabidiol (CBD).
Know Your Products
From our chemical analysis, we can determine the active ingredients in each product that we test at Green Glass Labs. That way, we can point out products that may claim to have CBD oil while, in truth, they only have hemp oil and vice versa. From our reports, you'll be able to know the difference between hemp oil vs cbd oil. Reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and questions.Hemp Oil Vs Cbd Oil