Article provided by: cbdoilscanada.com
Cannabidiol or CBD is a phytocannabinoid used in the medical treatment of nausea, pain or inflammation, and is one of some 110 cannabinoids identified till now in a cannabis plant. We, at CBD Oils Canada, produce the CBD oil in Alberta and distribute a wide range of hemp CBD oil-based products for a variety of medical benefits.
What is the hemp CBD oil?
Hemp is a variety of cannabis referred to as cannabis sativa, but the oil extracted from its seeds contains no CBD. To produce hemp CBD oil, we are using the full cannabis plant to create a full spectrum of oil. We will then mix the cannabis oil with hemp oil to potentiate its benefits and to make it safe for consumption.
To understand how this works, CBD is the pain-relieving chemical in cannabis plants, which also contains THC, the substance that makes you “high.” On the other hand, hemp oil contains minimal THC, so by mixing them, we get a product that can relieve pain without the narcotic effect.
Is CBD oil used for any health conditions?
The primary ability of the CBD oil is to reduce the pain and since has no psychoactive properties (ability to make you “high”) it is also legal in the United States. You may find that hemp CBD oil Alberta can work for almost any type of body pain though it is not guaranteed to work in the same way for everyone.
The product is 100% natural, creates no addictions, and it is a viable alternative to addictive painkillers in a wide range of diseases and conditions like:
- Arthritis: CBD is proven to reduce inflamed hands, feet, and knees joints by preventing cytokine formation in the body. It will also soothe inflammation without creating ulcers or bleedings;
- Multiple Sclerosis: CBD reduces the muscle spasms associated with multiple sclerosis, acting as a muscle relaxant;
- Chemotherapy Pain: using CBD oil may reduce chemo’s secondary effects like nausea, vomiting, fatigue, body weakness, or aches; some patients reportedly got better quality sleep and rest;
- Chronic Pain: through its analgesic properties, CBD oil can combat that pain and increase the cannabinoid receptors to help reduce the inflammations;
- Fibromyalgia: CBD oil helps in lowering joints and muscles stiffness and relieve the pain and headaches. As a secondary effect, the patient can get a good night rest, by reducing the fatigue usually associated with fibromyalgia
- Menstrual Pain: CBD oil Alberta can soothe cramps and aches from menstruation and even minimize the mood swings and irritability during the cycle and PMS.
Is CBD oil safe for use?
The active ingredients in CBD oil for pharmaceutical and wellness purposes are safe to use. However, you have to take care when using it with other medications as it could have some severe interactions.
We are thoroughly testing all our oils at CBD Oils Canada for personal use before marketing them. Our products are coming from NON-GMO, pesticide free, and CO2 extracted Hemp oil, and we follow good manufacturing practice.