Article provided by: chapter5recovery.com
Wondering where to find the best alcohol detox facilities near me? Royal Life Centers is one of the top-rated rehabs with state-of-the-art amenities, upscale accommodations, and an experienced staff team. Our alcohol detox programs are highly successful and have the lowest relapse rates in the industry.
What makes us one of the leading alcohol detox facilities?
Ranked among the top rehab centers, we address alcohol abuse, drug abuse, and dual diagnosis conditions via an integrated and structured treatment plan. The following qualities make us the top alcohol detox center in AZ:
- Set in a breathtaking setting, our facility offers a serene, relaxing, and calming ambiance conducive to healing, recovery, and self-introspection.
- Following medical detox, we engage patients in a series of psychotherapies, counseling sessions, and 12-step meetings to help them embrace sobriety in the long term.
- We have a competent clinical staff who works 24/7 and monitors our patients closely for adverse withdrawal symptoms. We protect our patients from life-threatening health conditions and suicidal tendencies with prescription medications and around-the-clock surveillance and assistance.
Our recovering addicts feel encouraged and motivated towards their recovery goals due to peer support and our staff members' continuous assistance, respect, and care. It also helps that our detox program has the lowest relapse rates and promotes sustainable mental wellness over the years following rehab.
What happens following detox?
After medical detox, your physician will gradually introduce you to counseling and psychotherapy programs. Detox from alcohol is the first phase in the treatment process, after which patients begin the evidence-based and holistic therapies. Comprehensive recovery from alcohol dependency may not be possible without an integrative treatment plan.
Following detox, you should prepare for individual and group therapy programs and 12-step meetings. During the alcohol abuse disorder treatment, you can expect to learn and develop critical coping skills to manage triggers and cravings. You will also meet individuals battling similar issues during rehab, enabling you to heal and recover from alcohol addiction with peer support.
Qualities to look for in a detox facility
The rehabilitation treatment is usually a life-altering experience that will change your life completely. Choosing the best detox facility can help you make the most out of your time at a detox facility:
- Join a rehab that offers customized medical detox to each of its patients after comprehensive clinical screenings. A customized detox treatment approach is crucial for a safe, speedy, and sustainable recovery.
- You must focus on joining one of the alcohol detox treatment centers that offer around-the-clock clinical care. You can face life-threatening health complications during the withdrawal phase, and without medical detox, you may be putting your life at grave risk.
- Your goal should be to join a rehab with an experienced, highly qualified, and compassionate clinical team.
Contact Royal Life Centers at 877-recovery/877-732-6837 now. Your search for the best alcohol detox facilities near me ends here. Join us to embark on a liberating journey towards sobriety.Alcohol Detox Facilities Near Me