Rated among the top mental health treatment centers in California, BeWellLine treats a broad range of behavioral and psychiatric disorders. We offer the best online therapy services and help our clients attain a safe and speedy recovery from anxiety, depression, PTSD, and other mental health issues.
Pros and cons of an online mental health therapy
With the global pandemic, people have resorted to the internet and its avenues for mental health treatment. Several psychiatrists and mental health facilities now offer online therapy to help patients receive psychiatric care and support from the confines of their homes during COVID 19. Here are some of the pros and cons of online mental health treatment:
- Studies show that online therapy is as effective as in-person therapy. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavioral therapy can be as effective as in-person therapy and help treat several mental disorders.
- Online therapy helps people in remote areas receive mental health care. Those who do not have access to mental health facilities or cannot commute several hours a day for therapy can benefit from online counseling services. Online therapy allows you to receive professional help from the comforts of your home.
- It can help you save costs. You only need an internet connection, and you can connect with a therapist of your choice anywhere from around the world within seconds. It also saves time with cutting down traveling, waiting at the therapist's office, and driving through busy lanes.
- Online therapy helps people with physical disabilities access a mental health facility when they need to.
- You can schedule online therapy at a time that works best for you. Online therapy sessions are more flexible.
- Insurance may not cover e-therapy in some states. Also, not all mental health professionals accept insurance as payment.
- Technological glitches can occur at times and interrupt your sessions.
The merits of mental health online treatment outweigh the demerits, making it the ideal recovery option during a pandemic. We offer unsurpassed emotional support to individuals battling mental illnesses with our online therapy services.
How much does online therapy cost?
Online therapy is more affordable than in-person therapy in a lot of ways. While in-person therapy sessions can reach $75 and $150 per session, online sessions only cost $60–$80/week on average.
We offer the best online crisis line to those suffering from suicidal thoughts, destructive behaviors, and other types of mental disorders. Online therapy can help you receive professional help for your mental health during COVID 19 without worrying about contracting the coronavirus.
Does health insurance cover online therapy?
Insurance coverage for online therapy can vary depending on your insurance provider and where you live. Some insurance providers cover all kinds of online therapy sessions, while a few carriers only cover medically necessary psychiatric treatments. Call your insurance provider to check and discuss your coverage benefits.
Your search for the best COVID trauma therapy ends here. We are one of the leading mental health treatment centers in California for online therapy with an experienced team of therapists. Get in touch with us at 866-226-8978 to receive therapy or counseling from one of the licensed therapists at BeWellLine.Mental health treatment centers California